nextCBD Curcumin 25 mg CBD/ 12.5 mg Curcumin Softgels**
Powered by nextCBD Technology
- A unique combination of crystalline CBD and Curcumin. Curcumin is derived from the root of the curcuma lunga plant, known to have anti-inflammatory properties.*
- Fully water soluble via Patented Liquid Structure Technology
- Made with Broad Spectrum CBD distillate derived from hemp grown in the USA.
- 3 + year shelf life
- Gluten, herbicide, and pesticide free
- Offered in 30 and 60 count bottles
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
Liquid Structure™ technology involves the use of clear and ultra-small, thermodynamically stable spherical structures that behave as a liquid under a variety of environmental conditions. The Liquid Structure itself is made from GRAS ingredients that include emulsifiers, oils and surfactants that when combined with CBD, make the CBD water soluble, more effective and shelf life stable. (GRAS means “generally recognized as safe”, the official FDA designation for substances deemed safe as an ingredient).
When utilizing nextCBD™, the finished products benefit from the enhanced bioavailability and rapid onset of action. The product is amphiphilic (fully water and oil soluble) and bacteriostatic with a shelf-life stability of 2+ years. nextCBD™ products have less than 0.1% THC and are offered as either broad Spectrum CBD or Isolate Based CBD in various loads.